RAMA MANTHIRAM, 2,
Chennai – 600 033. ( 044-2489 3736
Dear Nama Premi,
This is to bring to your kind information that our Institution viz., Sri Rama Nama Bank has been conducting yeoman service to humanity by spreading fame and efficacy of Sri Ram Nama all over India. We have all along been conducting various Nama Yatras for installation of Nama Mantralayam at various holy places all over India. So far our Institution has made following installations:-
- 15.08.1997 GOVINDAPURAM 250 CRORES
- 08.08.1998 PARANUR 104 CRORES
- 14.07.1999 PANDARIPURAM 104 CRORES
- 20.05.2000 BADRACHALAM 104 CRORES
- 10.07.2000 PULIARAI 26 CRORES
- 08.04.2002 BRINDAVAN YATHRA 520 CRORES
- 17.04.2003 MADURAI 104 CRORES
- 07.03.2004 INDRAPRASTHAM 104 CRORES
- 03.11.2004 RAMESWARAM 780 CRORES
- 28.07.2005 AKILABHARATHA YATHRA 208 CRORES
- 20.07.2006 KISHKINDA DHARSAN 325 CRORES
- 26.07.2007 NERUR YATHRA 325 CRORES
- 07.03.2008 GURUVAYUR (100th) 221 CRORES
- 11.01.2011 RAMAMANTHIRAM 1008 CRORES
2. Our forthcoming Yatra, which is 16 Yatra of our organization shall commence from Chennai Ayodhi and from Ayothi to Govindapuram, the Samadhi sthalam of Sri Bhagavannama Bhodendral, whereat 1000 crores of Ram Nam shall be consecrated by the holy hands of Sri Sri Paranur Mahatma Krishna Premi Swamigal himself at the Nama Kendram specially built by our organization for this purpose. This will be unique in its own way. Not even at Ayodhya or any where in India such a Nama mantralayam has been built so far.
3. As a part of our endeavor in spreading name & fame of Lord’s holy name, we have been publishing various holy books for the emancipation of humanity as a whole. One such on going attempts is compilation of (Prachina Bhajana paddhathi) songs that were rendered by holy souls of eternity. These name pramees contribution are fast vanishing amidst us, day in and day out. As ordained by our Sadguru Sri Sri Krishna Premi Maharaj, we have been compiling these songs to be published on the lines of Bhajan Paddathi as laid out by Marudhanallur Sadguru Swamigal for the betterment of posterity to come. This book will be a treasure to possess with, containing 4 volumes of 750 pages each. The pracheena bhajan paddathi as laid out by Sadguru Swamilgal is being followed containing Guru thraya dhyanams, Guru dhyanams, Harihara namaprabhavam, sant prabhavam, Ashtapathi, Tharangini, panchapathi, pooja, Dhyanams from Lord Ganesha to Nandheeshwara followed by Divya Nama Deepa Pradhakshina songs, Dolothsavams, Prabhadhanam, Kalyana Utsavams of Seetha, Radha, Rukmini, Padmavathi & Godha Devees; this will be followed by Pavallimpu Seva and Abhangs. In short, a Bhagavatha, who is an earnest seeker, engaged in pursuit of pure knowledge, shall be a master of pure devotion unto the Lotus Feet of the Lord if only he posses this book and get the songs in it taught to him with the help of learned seniors in the line. It will be a veritable treasure for the posterity to come. It is being compiled by Bhagavatha Mohodaya Sir K.S.Mallikarjuna Bhagavathar (popularly known as Sri Malli Anna in bajan circles) and Bhagavatha Sree Melatur N.Ganesha Bhagavathar.
4. This monumental work costs around 8.00 lakhs to start with and any devotee of your kind might contribute a major share of the same or contribute your might to make our efforts bear fruitful. It is requested that you may send your contribution by way of cross Cheque/DD in favor of Sri Rama Nama Bank or transfer money to our bankers viz.,602301187406 (ICICI bank West Mambalam) and give us your contact details and be a recipient of ever flowing copious grace of Lord Sri Rama and enrich the posterity with your continued support.
Ever in the service of the Lord,
Yours faithfully, sd/-- V.V.EKAMBARAM